Maybe we’ve met. Or maybe we haven’t. The challenging bit about promoting myself online is our inability to see into each others’ eyes, to sense each other, to share a little breath and a laugh. So, here. This is me. And my promise to you.
First, I do this work for love. My life has been full and gratifying but my yoga practice has gifted me with the insight to admit my love for life. This is what I want to share with others. When we embrace love—of self, nature, friends, family, strangers—we sense its power to diminish the effects of negative thinking. We learn to come to love when negative thoughts arise. We learn to shift our perspective.
When you choose to work with me, you can expect the following.
- I share your goal of self-study, self-understanding, self-realization. I suspect this is why you’ve found me.
- I support your process patiently, enthusiastically, deliberately and with total compassion. I get it; I’m doing the work too.
- We’ll begin with you. Your conditions—physical, emotional, intellectual—and your willingness to examine your relationship with them are the best guides.
- Yoga with me is more than asana. Yoga is a system that offers many tools to help you find calm. I’ll introduce you to these tools but I won’t make you use them if they don’t feel right in your hands. And the ones that do? Well. Let’s get skillful.
- I can’t promise that I can help you. I can promise to care. And I make that promise with a strong heart. May you be well, happy and at peace.
I hope to meet you soon.
Yoga by Megan from Dennis Stein on Vimeo.